https://www.bitchute.com/video/XYVhc5UgkRHj/
👏 ታታሪው ቦብ ኮርኒውክ፡ እስራኤል የሐሰት የቃል ኪዳን ታቦት/ታቦተ ጽዮን፣ እና የሐሰት ክርስቶስ ይኖሯታል፤ እውነተኛው ታቦት ግን ኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ ነው የሚገኘው!
እስራኤል ዘ-ስጋ ከሌሎቹ ኤዶማውያን እና እስማኤላውያን መንግስታት ጋር ሆና ከሃዲውን የጋላ-ኦሮሞ እስላማዊ አገዛዝን እና አጋሮቹን ሙሉ በሙሉ እየደገፈች በታቦተ ጽዮን ጠባቂው ክርስቲያን ሕዝባችን ላይ ለምን እንደዘመተች ይህ ቪዲዮ ይጠቁመናል።
➡ ሮበርት (ቦብ) ኮርኒውክ፦
ስለ ታቦቱ ወደ ኢትዮጵያ መሄድ ሁለት መጽሐፎችን ጽፌያለሁ ብዬ አስባለሁ፤ ነገር ግን የሆነ ቦታ ላይ የታቦቱ ቅጂ (አምሳያ) ሊኖር ይችላል። ለምን ሊኖር እንደሚችል እነግርዎታለሁ፤ ምክንያቱም መጽሐፍ ቅዱስ እና ትንቢት እንደሚናገሩት፣ የክርስቶስ ተቃዋሚ ወደ ቤተ መቅደሱ ገብቶ ራሱን እንደ አምላክ ሲያውጅ... ይህ እንደሚሆን መጽሐፍ ቅዱስ ይናገራል።
የታላቁ መከራ ጊዜ ከመጀመሩ ጋር ምን ያህል እንደተቃረብን ያስባሉ?
ይህ በቅርቡ መሆን አለበት። መጽሐፍ ቅዱስ ስለሚሰጠን ጊዜያት ብንመለከት—በዚህ ጉዳይ ላይ እኔ ከማውቀው በላይ አንተ የበለጠ ግልጽ ግንዛቤ እና እውቀት አለህ ብራንደን—ፀረ-ክርስቶስ ወደ ቤተ መቅደሱ ገብቶ ራሱን እንደ አምላክ ያውጃል፤ እንዲሁም በቤተ መቅደሱ የሚደረጉትን መስዋዕቶች ያስቆማል። መጽሐፍ ቅዱስ በጣም አስደሳች የሆነ ነገር ይናገራል፤ እርሱ ወደ ቤተ መቅደሱ መግባቱ ብቻ ሳይሆን፣ በቤተ መቅደሱ ውስጥ ተቀምጦ ራሱን እንደ አምላክ እንደሚያውጅ ይገልጻል። በቤተ መቅደሱ ውስጥ ከተቀመጠበት የቃል ኪዳን ታቦት ውጪ ሊቀመጡበት የሚችሉ ሌሎች የቤት ዕቃዎች የሉም። ስለዚህ፣ የሆነ ቦታ ላይ የታቦቱ ቅጂ ሊኖር ይችላል። እውነተኛው ታቦት ኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ እንዳለ የሚያሳዩ ጠንካራ ማስረጃዎችን አቅርቤያለሁ ብዬ አምናለሁ፤ ነገር ግን የሐሰት ሰው፣ የሐሰት ክርስቶስ፣ በሐሰት ቤተ መቅደስ ውስጥ፣ በሐሰት ታቦት ላይ ሊኖር ይችላል።
እኔ እንደማስበው ያንን ጊዜ በጣም ተቃርበናል። ትክክለኛውን ቀን አላውቅም፣ ነገር ግን በጣም እንደተቃረብን ሆኖ ይሰማኛል። ስለ መኪኖች፣ ስለ ህንጻዎች እና ስለዕለት ተዕለት ኑሯቸው ብቻ የሚያስቡ ሰዎች ከእንቅልፋቸው ሊነቁ ይገባል። ኢየሱስ የማጥራት ወንፊቱን በሚይዝበት ጊዜ፣ ወይ በበጉ የሕይወት መጽሐፍ ውስጥ ስምህ ተጽፎ ይገኛል ወይም አይገኝም። በመንፈሳዊ ሕይወት ውስጥ እንደ ስዊዘርላንድ ያለ "ገለልተኛ" ቦታ የለም፤ ወይ በኖኅ መርከብ ውስጥ ነህ ወይም ውጭ። ብራንደን፣ የኖኅን መርከብ ምሳሌ ብዙ ጊዜ ስጠቀም ሰምተኸኛል። መርከቧን ማግኘታችን ወይም አለማግኘታችን አስፈላጊ አይደለም፤ ምክንያቱም መርከቧ የክርስቶስ ጥላ (ወይም ቅድመ-ምሳሌ) ነበረች። በዚያች መርከብ ውስጥ ከሆንክ ትተርፋለህ፤ ውጭ ከሆንክ ግን ትጠፋለህ። በመንፈሳዊ ሕይወት ውስጥ ገለልተኛ ሆኖ መቆየት አይቻልም። እግዚአብሔር እውነተኛ ስለሆነ፣ አሁን ጠንካራ አቋም ልንይዝ ይገባል።
በአክሱማዊቷ ኢትዮጵያ ላይ፣ በታቦተ ጽዮን ላይ ለዘመታችሁ ከንቱ የውስጥ እና የውጭ ጠላቶች ሁሉ ወዮላችሁ!
💭 ሮበርት (ቦብ) ኮርኒውክ
ሮበርት ኮርኒውክ (Robert Cornuke) አሜሪካዊ ደራሲ፣ መርማሪ እና የመጽሐፍ ቅዱስ አርኪኦሎጂ ተመራማሪ (Biblical Archaeologist) ናቸው። የቀድሞ የኤፍ ቢ አይ (FBI) የሰለጠነ የፖሊስ መርማሪ እና የኤስዋት (SWAT) ቡድን አባል የነበሩ ሲሆን፣ በአሁኑ ወቅት በኮሎራዶ የሚገኘው የቤዝ ኢንስቲትዩት (BASE Institute) ፕሬዝዳንት ናቸው። ኮርኑክ በመጽሐፍ ቅዱስ ላይ የተጠቀሱ ታሪካዊ ቦታዎችንና ንዋየ ቅድሳትን በመፈለግ ይታወቃሉ። በተለይም ከኢትዮጵያ ጋር በተያያዘ ትልቅ ስም አላቸው።
➡ ከኮሎራዶ ጋር በተያያዘ ከሳምንታት በፊት ይህን አቅርቤ ነበር፦
🤝Tsimdo (Melat + Joe) in Colorado: Full Blown Communist Revolution Happening in The US Thanks to THE ARK
https://axumitethiopia.blogspot.com/2026/07/tsimdo-melat-joe-in-colorado-full-blown.html
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hJqlD3A7xMch/
🤝 የሜላት ኪሮስ እና ዮሴፍ ንጉሤ ፅምዶ በኮሎራዶ
ጽምዶ (ሜላት ኪሮስ + ዮሴፍ ንጉሤ) በኮሎራዶ፤ የኮሚኒስት አብዮት በአሜሪካ ሙሉ በሙሉ ፈነዳ፤ ለታቦተ ጽዮን ምስጋና ይግባው።
ይህም የኮላሮዶ ክስተት ሌላ አንድ ምልክት ነው። ከአምስት ዓመታት በፊት ባቢሎን አሜሪካ እና አጋሮቿ በአክሱማዊቷ ኢትዮጵያ ላይ የጀነሳይድ ጂሃድ ይካሄድ ዘንድ ፈቃዱን በሰጡበት በዚህ በፃድቁ አባታችን በአቡነ ተክለሐይማኖት ዕለት መሆኑ ደግሞ መንፈሳዊው ጦርነት ወደ አሜሪካ ግዛቶች እየገባ መሆኑን እያሳየን ነው!
...እና በኢትዮጵያ ለሚካሄደው የክርስቲያን የዘር ማጥፋት ዘመቻ የማይቀር ምላሽ። የኤዶማውያን እና የእስማኤላውያን ዓለም (እስራኤል ዘ-ሥጋ) የመጨረሻ ኢላማ ግብፅ፣ ፍልስጤም፣ ኢራን ወይም የመን አይደሉም ፥ ነገር ግን ኢትዮጵያ (እስራኤል በመንፈስ፤ የቃል ኪዳኑ ታቦት ባለቤቶች እና ጠባቂዎች)ናት።
🤝 'ጽምዶ' የግዕዝ (ትግሪኛ) ቃል ሲሆን ወደ "ተሳትፎ" ወይም "ጥምረት" የሚተረጎም ሲሆን በአፍሪካ ቀንድ ውስጥ ከፍተኛ የጂኦፖሊቲካዊ ውጥረት ማዕከል ሆኖ ብቅ ብሏል። ይህም እንደሚቆጣጠሩት ተቃዋሚ ሉሲፈራውያኑ ያረቀቁት ሤራ ውጤት መሆኑን ልብ እንበል። ልክ አሁን የአሜሪካው ዲሞክራቲክ ፓርቲ በለዘብተኞች እና አክራሪ ሶሻሊስቶች እንዲከፋፈል እየተደረገ እንዳለው። በአንድ በኩል እነ ቻርለስ “ቻክ” ሹመር ፣ በሌላ በኩል ደግሞ በርኒ ሳንደርስ። ሁሉም የእስራኤል ዘ-ስጋ አካላት ናቸው። ያኔ በሩሲያም ቦልሸቪስቶች ሌኒንን በአንድ በኩል ትሮትስኪን በሌላ በኩል አስቀምጠው በኦርቶዶክስ ክርስቲያኖች ላይ ጀነሳይድ እንደፈጸሙት፤ በኢትዮጵያም ኢህአዴግ፣ ሕወሓት፣ ሻዕቢያ፣ ብልጽግና፣ ኢዜማ፣ አብን፣ ፋኖ፣ ቄሮ፣ ጽምዶ፣ ስምረት ወዘተ እያሉ በመጫወት ክርስቲያኑን ሕዝባችንን በመጨፍጨፍና በማስጨፍጨፍ ላይ ናቸው። የምናየው እኮ ይህን ነው።
በኮሎራዶ፣ በሜላት ኪሮስ እና በጆ ንጉሴ መካከል ይህንን እናስተውላለን። የታቦተ ጽዮን ሥራ ይህ ነው። እግዚአብሔር ትኩረታችንን ለመሳብ ክፉን ወይም መልካምን ሊጠቀም ይችላል።
አረማዊዎችን ጋላ-ኦሮሞዎችን፣ ሙስሊሞችን እና ኮሚኒስቶችን (ህወሃት + ሻዕቢያን) የሚያበረታታና የሚጠብቅ እንደ አሜሪካ ያላ ሥርዓት፣ የራሱን መድኃኒት፤ ኮሚኒዝም እና ጥፋትን ይወስዳል። ለእኛ ያሰቡት፣ በእኛ ላይ ያደረጉት ክፉ ነገር ሁሉ ወደራሳቸው ዞሮ ያጠፋቸዋል።
Do you think that in Qumran if they find all these caves? Do you do you think you could find um the tabernacle that was being carried around by the children of Israel? Do you think you'll find the uh Ark of the Covenant? What what what do you think's possibly there?
Um, well, I think I've already written two books on The Ark going to Ethiopia, but there could be a copy of the ark somewhere. Uh, and and I'll tell you why there could be. Because the Antichrist, it says in scripture and prophecy when the Antichrist goes into the temple and declares himself God, scripture says that's going to happen.
Has to happen soon. If you look at the, you know, at at at at the time periods that the Bible gives us, you're much more lucid on that point than I am, uh, and knowledgeable, Brandon, but um, the Antichrist goes into the temple and declares himself God and stops temple sacrifices. And scripture says something very interesting. It says he not only goes in the temple, but he sits in the temple and declares himself God. There's no furniture in the temple to sit on except for The Ark of the Covenant. So there could be a copy of the ark somewhere out there. And I believe I make a strong case that The Ark is in Ethiopia. But there could be a copy a false man, a false Christ in a false temple on a false ark.
Wow. To that.
So you think the real top is in Ethiopia still?
100% I do. I that the new Naruto over there I put through college and I've got inside information. I I'm the only one westerner that's ever been involved with planning the the the that uh St. Mary's of Zion church that's over there that houses the ark and they built a new one.
I got the plans and actually helped them with that and I'm swore to secrecy. I'm the only one that's on the committee.
I'm the only one that knows the inside information and I will not divulge. But I'll tell you one thing. I met with the president of Ethiopia, Nagaso Gidada and gave him a flag. They went to the moon with along with Mary Irwin and um he told him he pulled me aside said we've got it. I've seen it. I know it.
My father was a Methodist minister that translated the Bible into Braille and brought it into Ethiopia. He said it was the president who told him. He said, "We've got it 100%." the the new Narude who I put through college named Gaddafa. He's he's told me that. I know the I believe they have it. I I would bet everything I have that they have. Would I bet my life? No. Would I bet everything I have? Yes.
That they have the top only. But only the top survived or what?
Well, if you read in Zephaniah 3:10, it says, "From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia, my supplience, the daughters of my disperse shall bring my offering." My offering in the singular is always either the ark or the tabernacle. Then you have Isaiah 18 that says a great gift will be brought to Zion which is where the temple is and it'll be brought to Christ from Ethiopia. Okay. What was the Ethiopian unic down doing down there in in Acts seven or six or seven when he was going down he had all the he was in charge of what? All the temple treasury from Candace the queen of Ethiopia. He was the unic in charge of all the treasury.
When he got down there, Philip contacted him and says, "Hey, no, Jesus isn't here. He's already gone. You're going to need to bring the ark back down, you know, when the time comes, the real the throne." See, Jesus will rule and reign on the real throne in the temple. And the Bible says he it's over the threshing floor. Why the threshing floor? The threshing floor is where you separate the wheat from the chaff. Okay.
What uh so so what we have is scripture tells us it'll be a Jesus will wave his winnowing fan from the temple in the millennial reign. Oh in the temple he'll and he'll separate the wheat from the chaff. The wheat is those are that are believers. Okay that that and they go to heaven which is the barn. Scripture says that's the that's the analogy for the barn. But the but the chaff goes and gets burned. Those are non-believers that are going to hell. So Jesus is going to separate believers from the non-believers from the ark. Now again, am I sure it's going to happen from Ethiopia? It makes sense. It's an interesting conjecture, but that's as far as I can go. I think I if if I had to if I had to bet, I'd say Ethiopia has the ark and there's a fake ark that's going to come on the foreground within the next 48 months. Now record this.
The fake ark that Israel will take will be back in their possession within 48 months. Write that down!
What makes you think the fake ark will be back in their possession?
That's what I can't tell you. [laughter] Oh, this sounds pretty interesting, Bob. It is very interesting.
How close do you think we are to the time of the tribulation beginning?
Well, there has to be three and a half years of good time. Uh there has to be three and a half years of of being peace and people are going to this guy's going to be the antichrist be so charismatic and so ingratiating that the world's going to go to him. He's the one that's going to go into the temple after three and a half years. Then we're going to have three and a half years of the worst time the world has ever seen.
And I think we're on the doorstep of that. I don't know the exact date, but I think we're we're very close. And I think people who are just really concerned with cars and buildings and going to, you know, in their own lives need to wake up. We have that they're going to be when Jesus is waving his winnowing fan. You're either going to be written in in in the lamb's book of life or you're going to not. There's no spiritual Switzerland. You're either on or off the Ark. I use the analogy many times, Brandon, you've heard me, of the Ark of Noah. Doesn't matter if we find The Ark. The Ark was a forerunner of Christ. If you're on that Ark, you survive it. If you're off that Ark, you perish. There's no spiritual Switzerland. And we've got to get tough right now because God is real.
His promises are real. They're assured. They're chiseled in eternity. And this is not a wishy-washy God. He said black and white, okay? what we need to do to
be saved and what we need to do to be not saved. And the world is just as in the days of Noah, what are they doing?
😮 ETH New Year (9/11) Judgment: The Deceiver Rabbi Jonathan Cahn Attacked after He Insulted Ethiopian Christians
https://axumitethiopia.blogspot.com/2026/09/eth-new-year-911-judgment-deceiver.html
https://www.bitchute.com/video/VO2RgZ0BKOtf/
😮 የኢትዮጵያ አዲስ ዓመት (9/11) ፍርድ፤ የእስራኤል ዘ-ስጋ ወኪሉ እና አታላይው አሜሪካዊ ረቢ ዮናታን ካህን ኢትዮጵያውያን ክርስቲያኖችን ከሰደበ በኋላ ጥቃት ደረሰበት
😔 Why is Israel supporting and aiding such genocidal Islamic nations and jihadist entities as the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Azerbaijan, the Fascist Oromo Islamic Regime of Ethiopia that are Responsible for the genocide of Armenian and Ethiopian Christians?!
Why do Israeli society, its elite politicians, journalists, medias, influencers and even 'human rights' organizations remain silent on the ongoing Christian genocide in Ethiopia? We witnessed Israelis showing their solidarity with Iranian Muslims, but never with Ethiopian Christians.
❖ Because of their Christianity?
❖ Because they Celebrate the New Year's Day on September 11?
❖ Because the Ethiopian Christians kept The Ark of The Covenant?
❖ Because the Ethiopian Christians kept The Original Bible Books like The Book of Enoch?
❖ Because they have preserved many other ancient manuscripts and historical artifacts?
❖ Because Ethiopian Christians are 'Israel according to The Spirit'?
❖ Because Ethiopia is the Source of The River Nile?
❖ Because the Garden of Eden was located in Ethiopia?
No comments:
Post a Comment