❖ ገብርኤል 🧕 ማርያም ❖ ኡራኤል ❖ ጊዮርጊስ ❖ ተክለ ሐይማኖት 😇 መርቆርዮስ ❖ ዮሴፍ ❖ መድኃኔ ዓለም
😔 የኢትዮጵያ አይሁዶች ታሪክ እስራኤል እምብዛም አይነገርም | የኢትዮጵያ አይሁዶች ተቀባይነት አላገኙም
የእስራኤል 'የአይሁድ' መንግሥት ለምንድን ነው የጥንት ኦርቶዶክስ ክርስቲያን ሕዝቦቿን ከምድር ገጽ ለማጥፋት ያቀደውን እና የዘር ማጥፋት ወንጀል የፈጸመውን የጋላ-ኦሮሞ እስላማዊ አገዛዝ እየረዳ፣ እየደገፈ፣ እያስታጠቀ እና እያበረታታ ያለው? እስከ ሁለት ሚሊዮን ክርስቲያኖች እስከ አሁን ተጨፍጭፈዋል።
😔 ለየትኛው ዓላማ እና ተልዕኮ ነው እስራኤል ዘ-ስጋ የኢትዮጵያ አይሁዶችን ወደ እስራኤል የወሰደቻቸው?
😔 ለምንድን ነው እስራኤል በአርሜኒያ እና የኢትዮጵያ ክርስቲያኖች ላይ የዘር ማጥፋት ወንጀል በመፈጸም ተጠያቂ የሆኑትን እንደ የተባበሩት አረብ ኤምሬቶች፣ ሳውዲ አረቢያ፣ ግብፅ፣ አዘርባጃን ፣ ፋሺስት ጋላ-ኦሮሞ እስላማዊ አገዛዝን የመሳሰሉ ዘር አጥፊ ሙስሊም አገሮችን እና ጂሃዳውያንን የምትደግፈው እና የምትረዳው ?! ከ፳፻፲፫/2013 ዓ.ም ጀምሮ እስከ ሁለት ሚሊዮን ክርስቲያኖች ተጨፍጭፈዋል። አሰቃቂው ጭፍጨፋ በእነዚህ ቀናት ቀጥሏል።
- ❖ በክርስትናቸው ምክንያት ነውን?
- ❖ የኢትዮጵያ ክርስቲያኖች የቃል ኪዳኑን ታቦት/ታቦተ ጽዮንን ስለጠበቁ ነውን?
- ❖ የኢትዮጵያ ክርስቲያኖች እንደ መጽሐፍ ሔኖክ ያሉትን ቅዱሳን መጻሕፍት የያዘውን የመጀመሪያውን መጽሐፍ ቅዱስ እና ሌሎች ብዙ ጥንታውያን የእጅ ጽሁፎችን እና ታሪካው ቅርሶች ጠብቀው ስላቆዩ ነውን?
- ❖ የኢትዮጵያ ክርስቲያኖች 'በመንፈስ እስራኤል' ስለሆኑ ነውን?
- ❖ ኢትዮጵያ የአባይ ወንዝ ምንጭ ስለመሆኗ ነውን?
- ❖ የኤደን ገነት የሚገኘው በኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ ስለሆነ ነውን?
እስራኤል ለእያንዳንዱ አይሁዳዊ መኖሪያ እንደምትሆን ቃል ገብቷል። ነገር ግን ለኢትዮጵያ አይሁዶች መምጣት ብዙውን ጊዜ ማንነታቸውን መጠየቅ እና ታሪካቸውን መሰረዝ ማለት ነው። የሶሺዮሎጂ ባለሙያው ዶ/ር ኤፍራት ይርዴይ ከይርሚያሁ ዳንዚግ ጋር በመሆን የተለመደውን የኦፕሬሽን ሙሴን የማዳን ታሪክ ለመቃወም፣ ከሱ በፊት የነበረውን አክቲቪዝም ለመግለጥ እና በእስራኤል ውስጥ ያለውን ዘረኝነት፣ አባልነት እና ጽዮናዊነትን ለመጋፈጥ ተቀላቅለዋል። አንድ አገር ውድቀቶቹን ተጋፍጦ አሁንም ቃል የገባለት ቤት ሊሆን ይችላል?
Israel promises to be a home for every Jew. But for Ethiopian Jews, arriving often meant having their identity questioned and their history erased. Sociologist Dr. Efrat Yerday joins Yirmiyahu Danzig to challenge the familiar Operation Moses rescue story, reveal the activism that came before it, and confront racism, belonging, and Zionism in Israel. Can a country face its failures and still become the home it promised to be?
😔 For what purpose and mission did 'Israel-after the flesh' bring Ethiopian Jews to Israel?
😔 Why is the 'Jewish' state of Israel aiding, supporting, arming and encouraging the genocidal Oromo Islamic Regime of Ethiopia to exterminate its ancient Orthodox Christian people from the face of the Earth? Two million Christians already massacred since 2020. The horrific massacres continue in these days.
😔 Why is Israel supporting and aiding such genocidal Islamic nations and jihadist entities as the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Azerbaijan, the Fascist Oromo Islamic Regime of Ethiopia that are Responsible for the genocide of Armenian and Ethiopian Christians?!
- ❖ Because of their Christianity?
- ❖ Because the Ethiopian Christians kept The Ark of The Covenant?
- ❖ Because the Ethiopian Christians kept The Original Bible Books like The Book of Enoch?
- ❖ Because they have preserved many other ancient manuscripts and historical artifacts?
- ❖ Because Ethiopian Christians are 'Israel according to The Spirit'?
- ❖ Because Ethiopia is the Source of The River Nile?
- ❖ Because the Garden of Eden was located in Ethiopia?
Efrat Yerday:
All Western societies are anti-black societies. Israel is no different. This is what the Jewish people want to believe that Israel is a safe haven for Jews from around the world. But Ethiopian Jews were not accepted here. You come to Israel, the Jewish country, the place that’s supposed to be the most safe for Jewish people in the world, and suddenly people question you do Judaism. That’s why I’m so triggered when people talk about Operation Moses. There were 20 years of creating networks and movements and connecting all the dots and collecting all the people who are supportive. It’s not the best place in the world, but I will fight for it tooth and nail to make it better.
Yirmiyahu Danzig:
Israel is supposed to be the place where every Jew can come home. So what happens when black Jews get here and still have to prove they belong? For me, this is personal. I’m an Israeli Jew. I’m also Caribbean, brown skinned, a Jew of color. When I was younger I thought that in Israel, none of that would matter. I could just be Jewish. But it’s a little more complicated. This episode is about Ethiopian Jews, Operation Moses, the challenges many Jews of color have experienced.
The Jewish state was built to be a homeland for the Jewish people. So why have some Jews had to fight so hard to belong? This is Borderlines. Dr. Efrat Yerday. Welcome to Borderlines with That Semite.
Efrat Yerday:
Thank you. Thank you for having me.
Yirmiyahu Danzig:
What keeps you up at night about the Jewish people these days?
Efrat Yerday:
wow.
So actually I will start with the concrete. The question of where are we going to live when we’ll be back here. That’s what ki what keeps me at night. Where which school my daughter will go. I have a daughter, so I don’t think I don’t need to think about the army. not so as mothers for sons, for boys. Also my my ideology or the way I think I draw my ideas from my daily life and not from I can be attracted to certain philosophies or ideas but at the end of the day I think about where do I live tomorrow? Which school system? Where do I work? Who are my friends?
Yirmiyahu Danzig:
So you think about it on a personal level. Like where do you fit in? Where does your daughter fit in in this Jewish world? And and why is that why does that trouble you?
Efrat Yerday:
Mm-hmm.
We’ve been in the United States in the last three years and it’s interesting to be in this place because it’s very diverse and it’s very I we have a lot of curiosity. My daughter is in school that the majority of the students are black, which is a very exciting experience for us. she didn’t have it before here in Israel. when she did have it for one year it was a very low class school or kindergarten and we enjoyed the idea that there are black people which are middle class. and they’re like us. Like we can we can fit in. But in the deeper level we’re very different. Like I I like the idea that my daughter in second grade she experienced all this diversity which she sh she’s not going to have here. if we want to her to have a good education, so she will be in a school of that the majority is Ashkenazi probably.
Yirmiyahu Danzig:
So I w if we have time towards the end, I’d like to speak more about the comparison between your experiences in Israel versus in the United States. but before we get into all of that and everything I want to discuss with you today, let’s take a step back. Please tell me a little bit about yourself, who you are, where you’re from and what you do, just in a few lines.
Efrat Yerday:
Yeah, so I’m Efrat Yerday. I was born and raised in Ashdod. I studied f in the elementary school in the ultra orthodox system. And in high school I was in the religious Zionist system, high school all for girls, religious high school. then I I did my BA in social sciences and my PhD in sociology and my research focused on Ethiopian Jews that were in Israel between the fifties and the seventies, which I realized it’s a part of history that disappeared from the narrative of the state, from the narrative of of Israel, the narrative of the Jewish people as a whole. And I was I I n I grew up with the story that there were Ethiopian Jews in Israel before the eighties, before the big operations of the State of Israel.
And this this gap between the story of my parents and the story that I’ve been told in the Israeli media, in the education system, pushed me to learn more about it and to research it and that was my research.

No comments:
Post a Comment